- This event has passed.
IFAH-Europe conference 2015: Healthy animals, healthy food, a healthy future
11th June 2015 @ 12:00 am
The conference will look at the animal health industry’s contribution to a sustainable future and will bring together a wide range of European animal health and agrifood-chain stakeholders, European and national decision-makers, as well as other experts to increase a common understanding of:
• Europe’s role in the global food security challenge and the affordability of food
• Sustainable animal production and the role of animal health
• The roIe of innovation in animal production and consumer acceptance
See further details in the attached programme. The conference will build on the conclusions of IFAH-Europe’s 2012 food chain conference, entitled ‘Healthy animals for a safe, secure and sustainable food supply’.
Who should attend
• European animal health and agrifood-chain related organisations, stakeholder platforms and think tanks
• European food operators including food manufacturers, processors and retailers
• European decision-makers and national authorities
• Animal health and agriculture experts