STAR IDAZ cannot be held responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external websites to which we may link.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the Data Controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession.
You may send us or we may ask you for the following information:
- your full name
- your contact information such as your address and postcode, your email address, telephone number
- general information about yourself such as professional interests, your experience of our services and products or other services and products and your contact preferences
- your contact with us such as a note of a call, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us
- browsing information about the Websites
We may also collect certain information about your hardware and software, this includes:
- your IP address
- browser type
- operating system
- access times
- referring website addresses
We can get your personal information when you:
- subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- contact us
- register in the Members Area
How will it be used?
STAR IDAZ may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide services that you have requested
- to ensure that the content on the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to perform statistical analyses measuring customer interest in various areas of the site
- to develop and improve our services
- for our internal record keeping
- to contact you to answer any queries you may have
If you would like your information to be removed from our records or if your information requires amending, then please update or delete your details in the Members Area.
We take all reasonable steps to retain your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary or as required by law. If you no longer want us to store your information, you may ask for it to be removed from our records. Please note that such removal may prevent us from supplying certain services to you.