- This event has passed.
Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals – Towards Sustainable Solutions. Virtual Conference
June 7 @ 10:00 am - June 9 @ 1:00 pm
Key themes of the 5th International Conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals include:
• addressing antimicrobial use and resistance at global, regional and national levels
• antimicrobial resistance and the human-animal-environment interface
• reducing antibiotic use in animals – barriers and prospects
• towards sustainable solutions for antibiotic use in food animal production – progress and
• socio-economic, technical and regulatory dimensions of sustainable change in antimicrobial use in
• minimizing and containing antimicrobial use and resistance – innovative research directions
EU funded projects AVANT, DISARM, HealthyLivestock and ROADMAP join forces at this conference with
interesting presentations about the aim and current achievements of the project activities.
Registration at: https://www.responsibleantibioticuse.org/registration.php