- Endemic and emerging arboviral diseases of livestock in Nigeria: a review.
- The re-emerging of orf virus infection: A call for surveillance, vaccination and effective control measures.
- Assessing the zoonotic potential of arboviruses of African origin.
- Microbiological Zoonotic Emerging Risks, Transmitted Between Livestock Animals and Humans (2007-2015).
- A Mini Review of the Zoonotic Threat Potential of Influenza Viruses, Coronaviruses, Adenoviruses, and Enteroviruses.
- Bats, Coronaviruses, and Deforestation: Toward the Emergence of Novel Infectious Diseases?
- Novel viruses in birds: Flying through the roof or is a cage needed?