- Can we feed 11 billion people while preventing the spread of infectious disease?
- Global cost of animal diseases weighed by researchers
- Global trends in infectious diseases of swine
- On the need for expanding sustainability frameworks and veterinary vision in developing countries
- Animal health and welfare, two cornerstones of sustainable, responsible and effective food production
- Global network to eradicate PPR is launched
- Model for elimination of peste des petits ruminants in Ethiopia