- Emerging Influenza D Virus Threat: What We Know so Far!
- Comparison of 2016–17 and Previous Epizootics of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5 Guangdong Lineage in Europe
- Universal vaccines and vaccine platforms to protect against influenza viruses in humans and agriculture.
- Global avian influenza outbreaks 2010-2016: a systematic review of their distribution, avian species and virus subtype.
- Epidemiological Risk Factors for Animal Influenza A Viruses Overcoming Species Barriers.
- The emerging influenza virus threat: status and new prospects for its therapy and control.
- The Drivers of Pathology in Zoonotic Avian Influenza: The Interplay Between Host and Pathogen
- Avian influenza viruses in pigs: An overview