- A genome-wide association study for mastitis resistance in phenotypically well-characterized Holstein dairy cattle using a selective genotyping approach
- Knowledge gaps and research priorities in Staphylococcus aureus mastitis control.
- An update on environmental mastitis: Challenging perceptions.
- Invited review: Incidence, risk factors, and effects of clinical mastitis recurrence in dairy cows.
- Antibiotic use by farmers to control mastitis as influenced by health advice and dairy farming systems.
- Invited review: A systematic review and qualitative analysis of treatments other than conventional antimicrobials for clinical mastitis in dairy cows.
- Ceasing the use of the highest priority critically important antimicrobials does not adversely affect production, health or welfare parameters in dairy cows.
- Bovine Staphylococcus aureus superantigens stimulate the entire T cell repertoire of cattle
- Agreement between four commercial diagnostic tests and routine bacteriological culture of milk to determine the udder infection status of dairy cows