- This event has passed.
7th Annual Veterinary Vaccines Conference 2012: Informa Life Sciences
5th December 2012 @ 12:00 am - 6th December 2012 @ 12:00 am
Informa Life Sciences’ 7th Annual Veterinary Vaccines is an international conference highlighting critical innovations and the latest technological advances in adjuvants and delivery platforms to optimise veterinary vaccine development.
The objectives of the event is to showcase novel vaccine strategies for identifying and responding to emerging diseases from industry and academia and regulatory feedback on the registration of novel veterinary vaccines. The conference also features a strong focus on the latest technological advances in adjuvants, delivery platforms and cell expression systems to aid vaccine development.
The 2012 event will include practical advice from leading animal health companies including MSD AH, Pfizer Animal Health, Merial S.A.S, Phibro Animal Health and Intervacc AB, feedback directly from EU Member State Authorities and leading academics presenting cutting edge research for vaccine development.
Through scientific presentations, expert panel discussions, technology showcases and interactive break-out discussion groups the following themes will be explored in more detail:
• Future outlook for veterinary vaccine development
• Emerging diseases: Identification, vaccine development and policy
• Novel technological developments for vaccine delivery and routes of administration
• Advances in adjuvant technologies for improve vaccine efficacy
• Novel cell expression systems for veterinary vaccines
• Anti-parasitic vaccines strategies
• Next generation veterinary vaccines
• Developing alternatives to antibiotics
• Overcoming regulatory hurdles for advanced GMO vaccines
• Best practices for scale up and manufacturing of veterinary vaccines
This event is critical attendance for of all industry representatives, research scientists and regulators involved in Research and Development, Vaccine Development, Regulatory Affairs, Vaccine Registration, Technology and Immunology or Veterinary Virology in the animal health industry. For more information and to register, please visit www.informa-ls.com/vetvac