- This event has passed.
DISCONTOOLS Conference: Fighting animal diseases – identifying research priorities
14th November 2012 @ 12:00 am - 15th November 2012 @ 12:00 am
DISCONTOOLS, the FP7 project that focuses on the prioritisation of research to hasten the delivery of new or better diagnosis, vaccines and pharmaceuticals to control animal diseases, will hold a conference on 15 November 2012 titled “Fighting animal diseases – identifying research priorities”.
– FP7, Technology Platform & ERA-Net Philosophy
– From ETPGAH Action Plan to DISCONTOOLS
– Objectives and “Philosophy” of DISCONTOOLS
– Disease Prioritisation, Gap Analysis, Technology Evaluation
– Horizon 2020 and Animal Health Research
Conference will be preceded by dinner on the evening of 14 November at the Hotel Silken Berlaymont
Registration is open at http://www.tmabevents.be/Discontools/registration.php
Hotel reservations must be completed by the individual before 1 October 2012
For further information, please contact: