- Extended sequencing of vaccine and wild-type capripoxvirus isolates provides insights into genes modulating virulence and host range.
- Mapping changes in the spatiotemporal distribution of lumpy skin disease virus.
- A gel-based PCR method to differentiate sheeppox virus field isolates from vaccine strains.
- Expression and evaluation of recombinant P32 protein based ELISA for sero-diagnostic potential of capripox in sheep and goats.
- A novel HRM assay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of eight poxviruses of medical and veterinary importance.
- Development of duplex PCR for differential detection of goatpox and sheeppox viruses.
- Suitability of group-level oral fluid sampling in ruminant populations for lumpy skin disease virus detection.
- The 135 Gene of Goatpox Virus Encodes an Inhibitor of NF-κB and Apoptosis and May Serve as an Improved Insertion Site To Generate Vectored Live Vaccine
- Modeling the spread of capripoxvirus among livestock and optimal vaccination strategies